Crestron's Design Build Professional Program
It’s no secret that now, more than ever, smart home technology is becoming a huge part of the way homes are designed. The truth is a lot of designers, builders, and architects don’t have the experience required to create the best smart home experience. Just as smart home designers don’t necessarily know how to build a home from scratch.
There lies the opportunity for a very profitable partnership. The experts at Digital Lifestyle Solutions can guide you through the complex landscape of smart home products and solutions. We are a certified Crestron dealer which means we can provide you access to the best in convenience, comfort, and security for your clients’ lifestyle.
Join the Crestron Family!
Become our partner through the Crestron Design Build Program (DBP). The Crestron DBP is free to join, and it offers many benefits to all our partnered designers, builders and architects.
- Education on how Crestron technology fits seamlessly with your interior and building design projects
- CEU courses
- Invitations to exclusive events
- State-of-the-art design tools
- Preferred access to Crestron Design Showrooms worldwide
- Referral incentives
- Special deals for personal use Crestron products for your office, showroom, or home
- Dedicated Crestron business development manager who’ll help you maximize your program membership
- Full support, backing, and pioneering innovation from the most trusted and recognized brand in smart home technology
Enhance your clients’ lifestyle and your bottom line
We’re confident that we will quickly become your “go-to” source for all of your automation needs in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Georgia. From Crestron lighting control systems, luxury home automation, climate, and security control systems to dedicated home theaters, the A/V professionals at Digital Lifestyle Solutions can provide next-level automation services to your next project.
It’s easy to join
- To qualify for membership in the Crestron Design Build Partner Program, applicant’s profession must be at least one of the following: Architect, Builder, Developer, Electrical Engineer, Interior Designer, or Lighting Designer
- Contact us and we'll assist you with completing the Design Build Professional Contact Form.
- You’ll receive a Crestron DBP agreement that provides the guidelines for participation in the program (you’ll be asked to provide your official design credentials, and W9 as part of the process)
- Once on-boarded, you can begin to register your projects via a simple registration form
- From that point, Crestron will partner you Digital Lifestyle Solutions, your Certified Crestron Technology Professional.
As part of this agreement, you’ll be required to attend an annual educational seminar to ensure you’re fully up to speed on the latest Crestron technology.